Friday, January 14, 2011

Indoor Photography

I’ve been trying to work on my indoor photography.  I want to get more proficient with taking indoor photos when natural light or the ambient light is not sufficient.  That means figuring out how to use my camera’s flash without the flash washing the photo out.  I created a little paper device to reflect the flash up away from my subject.                                

                                 Flash directly at subject                Flash directed away from subject

030-1     029-1

Notice how you can see the flash lighting on the first picture and not so obvious on the second.

Here are a few others I took and played around with using some of my Photoshop Actions:

029-1BMCP035-1BMCP027-1CMCP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!